Monday, May 26, 2014

Rebuilding Website (7christian.com)

I am in the process of redesigning my website, choosing Blogger as my new host. The website's name will remain the same (7christian.com), but I will be using Confluent Form's BoyBurnsBlog template as a basis for this new design.

As a result of all this, I have had to move my blog over to another blogger address, which means I have re-uploaded some of my previous posts (not all of them though--too much work). So, what you see here are some of what I feel are my most relevant posts from the last few years.

Although the old site is still up under my domain name, it will be gone in a few days. Say goodbye! I designed that one around nine years ago in Dreamweaver, and you can tell because the overall design seems to be way too small for today's screen resolutions. I feel a little sad though--like I'm sending an old friend off to pasture.

To anybody out there in internet land (who actually cares)--watch this space for future updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment